- 15+ year high school math and computer science educator,
- Lecturer for graduate level educational technology courses,
- Computer science education researcher focused on justice-oriented teacher practices,
- Equity-focused professional development author and facilitator,
- Computer science curriculum developer, and
- Consultant for schools and districts that wish to create or improve computer science pathways.
I am a computer science educator and researcher, focused on increasing access to minoritized groups. I search for ways to redefine what it means to do computer science and in what contexts. I work with educators to leverage their expertise to develop new pedagogical and curricular models to transition toward justice-oriented computer science education. I work with researchers to develop and implement studies focused on the practices and lived experiences of computer science educators. I work with schools and districts to develop new computer science pathways and modify existing pathways to reach all learners.
If you have questions regarding my past projects or you are interested in using my services for future projects, please contact me.