- 15+ year high school math and computer science educator,
- Lecturer for graduate level educational technology courses,
- Computer science education researcher focused on equity-driven teacher practices,
- Equity-focused professional development writer and facilitator,
- Computer science curriculum developer using culturally relevant educational practices, and
- Consultant for schools and districts that wish to create or improve a computer science pathway.
The following projects represent the diverse experience I bring to teams as well as the culturally relevant and design-oriented approach I bring to research, practice, and creative projects.
I am a computer science educator and researcher, focused on increasing access to minoritized groups. I search for ways to redefine what it means to do computer science and in what contexts. I work with educators to leverage their expertise to develop new pedagogical and curricular models to support all learners. I work with researchers to develop and implement studies focused on the practices of computer science educators. I work with schools and districts to develop new computer science pathways and modify existing pathways to reach all learners.
If you have questions regarding my past projects or you are interested in using my services for future projects, please contact me.